Skin Care Tips
Stress plays an important role in our lives. In fact, a certain amount of stress is necessary, even healthy. But … Continue reading
Tretinoin: What You Need To Know Tretinoin, a synthetic derivative of vitamin A, and a long-time effective anti-acne drug, is … Continue reading
Stress plays an important role in our lives. In fact, a certain amount of stress is necessary, even healthy. But too much of it could also lead to problems, skin problems included.
Below is a list of danger signals which you need to watch out for:
1. Feeling of nervousness, irritability, and depression.
2. Uncontrollable moods.
3. Trouble sleeping.
4. Difficulty in decision-making.
5. Struggling to think clearly and digest new information.
6. Headaches, backaches, or chest pains.
8. Shortness of breath, diarrhea,
Clearly, stress affects a lot of body systems and the following are just some of the manifestations that you have reached the unhealthy level of stress